Consider a future gift
Estate & Planned Gifts
Historically Misericordia has relied on bequests and other planned gifts to meet current funding needs, strengthen our financial position, establish new programs and enhance existing ones and supplement new services. Such gifts have an immense impact on the children and adults under Misericordia’s care.
Learn how you can help ensure Misericordia’s future by including the organization in your estate plans.
Sister Rosemary Connelly Society
Recognition society for those people that have included Misericordia in their estate plans.
- Annual society dinner with Sister Rosemary
- Name will be included on a plaque in entranceway at Misericordia
- Make a gift of any amount while retaining control of your assets during your lifetime.
- Bequests can be modified at any point.
- In many cases, a bequests allows you to make a more significant gift than might have been possible during your lifetime.
- An outright gift from your estate is free from federal estate taxes.
- Enjoy the satisfaction of creating a legacy and having a lasting impact on the children and adults of Misericordia Home.
- Life Income Gifts
Please contact either Kevin Connelly or Robert Bourke with any questions.
Kevin Connelly, Assistant Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer