Misericordia Heart of Mercy
is proud to be a charity partner for
The 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Sunday, October 13, 2019
Don’t miss your opportunity to be guaranteed a spot in the Marathon and go the extra mile for Misericordia!
Misericordia Heartracer Requirements:
- Runners commit to raising a minimum of $1,250 (if you register before November 29, 2018) or $1,750 (if you register after November 29, 2018).
- All Heartracers will receive a race day dri-fit team t-shirt.
- A "meet and greet" will be held for all registered Heartracers (date TBA).
- Heartracers may participate in a training program through Clocktower Runners (www.clocktowerrunners.org) at no charge.
- Misericordia will have a designated location at the Marathon on race day for runners and family to gather (TBA).
- Misericordia is set up online with FirstGiving so that runners can design their own personal fundraising page.
By applying to become a Misericordia Heartracer you agree to the terms and conditions stated here.
If you are interested in joining the team or need additional information, please contact Martha Floberg, Development Officer at 773-273-4125 or firstname.lastname@example.org