Don’t miss your opportunity to go the extra mile for Misericordia!
Join the Misericordia Heartracers in 2018 for the 41st
Bank of America Chicago Marathon!
Sunday October 7, 2018
Charity Guaranteed entries are limited. Please let us know by November 30, 2017, if you are interested in joining the Heartracers Team, and we will send you a Charity Program Participation Agreement.
Once you complete and return the Agreement Form, we will send you the official Bank of America Chicago Marathon link to register.
Misericordia Heartracer Requirements:
Runners commit to raising a minimum of $1,000 (if you register before November 30, 2017) or $1,500 (if you register after November 30, 2017) on behalf of Misericordia.
- All Heartracers will receive a welcome/fundraising packet and dri-fit team t-shirt
- A "meet and greet" will be held for all registered Heartracers (Date TBA)
- Heartracers may participate in a training program through Clocktower Runners at no charge.
- Misericordia will have a designated location at the Marathon on race day for runners and family to gather (TBA)
- Misericordia is set up online with FirstGiving so that runners can design their own personal fundraising page.
Choose Misericordia as your charity and be part of the Heartracers!
By applying to become a Misericordia Heartracer you agree to the terms and conditions stated here.
If you are interested in joining the team or need additional information, please contact Martha Floberg, Development Officer at 773-273-4125 or email@example.com