Assistant Store Manager
Misericordia is excited about its new Hearts & Flour Bakery and Café down the street from its Rogers Park campus. We are looking for a highly skilled, creative and innovative Assistant Store Manager who will work closely with the Store Manager in managing all aspects of the operation and oversee a team of dedicated workers. This includes payroll, training, quality control, inventory management, customer service, oversight of food service standards and more.
- 3 Years applicable service management experience in quick service operation or full service café
- Strong leadership, organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- High School Diploma (or GED) Required; Degree preferred
- Ability to work full-time, including early mornings, evenings, and weekends
- Proven ability to operate web-based ordering systems, menu updates, client profiles and more
- Ability to utilize POS systems, Mobile App and Digital Menu signage
- Proficient with word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Current ServSafe and Allergen Certifications or successful completion of certifications upon hire
- Train front of the house personnel, conduct weekly meetings and conduct safety inspections and quality assurance audits.
- Must meet Federal and state requirements (i.e.: fingerprinting, background check, etc.)
- Should have open availability for scheduling in the hour range of 5am-3pm Monday-Sunday
- Pay range $45,000.00 - $54,000.00 per year depending on experience
We are hiring 2 full-time kitchen aides to work in the new Hearts and Flour Bakery and Cafe down the street from our Rogers Park campus.
The kitchen aide’s core purpose is to clean all dishes and equipment pertaining to food service throughout the shift. Responsible for cleaning and keeping clean kitchen floors, cafeteria, dining room, and dishwashing area.
- Knowledge of equipment to be used in food service department
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Able to work Weekends, Holidays and Morning/Early Afternoon Shifts
- Previous experience working in a kitchen/restaurant environment, preferred
- GED/HSD not required
- Kitchen aide pay rate: $16.25/hr
We are looking to hire one full-time Recreation Aide to work in our Rosemary and Connelly homes. Flexibility in schedule to accommodate the needs of the unit and residents (Hours 12:30pm-8:30pm or 1pm-9pm).
- Must be a DSP and have one year experience working with people with multiple disabilities.
- Ability to work with a team and foster a positive environment.
- Creative, enthusiastic and self-motivated- able to organize a variety of leisure based activities (example.. music, arts and crafts, interactive games)
- Ability to plan, organize and implement both individualized and team activities
- Complete paperwork in a timely manner
- Ability to work & plan leisure activities for individuals with a variety of physical needs.
- Strong leadership, team and organizational skills
- Multiple full-time Housekeeper openings for the 7am-3 pm day shift.
- Previous housekeeping experience required and availability to work weekends.
- Housekeeper Pay Rate: 16.25 per hour (additional differential for working weekends)
Community Day Services (CDS) Instructor Apply here
We have full time openings for Community Day Services (CDS) Instructors.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with persons with Developmental disabilities
- Bachelor’s degree required – preferably in human services or another related field including but not limited to sociology, special education, rehabilitation counseling or psychology
- Demonstrated leadership ability and ability to work well with a team
- Must be reliable, flexible and punctual
Community Day Services (CDS) DSP Apply here
We are currently looking to hire full-time DSPs to work in our Community Day Services programs. This position is Monday-Friday from 8AM-4PM.
- High School Diploma and/or GED
- This is an entry level position working directly with our residents. You do not need to have any previous experience in this field to be considered for this position.
- 5 weeks of full time paid training is provided and required to become certified as a DSP at Misericordia Home (regardless of previous training).
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Must meet federal (I9) and State requirements (i.e.: fingerprinting, background check, etc.)
AS A DSP YOU WILL:
- Help our residents with tasks throughout the day and provide direct care such as toileting, showering and feeding.
- Assist our residents with various recreational activities, programs and goals.
- Provide supervision and attention throughout the day to ensure the safety of residents.
- Be committed to providing the highest quality of life for our residents.
- Have a fulfilling and important job where you make a lasting impact on the lives of people with disabilities.
- We have openings for LPN’s, RN’s and BSN’s on the day (7a-3p) evening (3p-11p) and overnight (11p-7a) shifts.
- Our nurses assist with med pass, medical clinics, medical assessment/evaluation of residents and treatment as needed.
- Nurses work as part of our incredible medical team to ensure the best medical care possible.
- We are open to hiring new graduates!
Click here to fill out the Application for Employment ONLINE
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for salary information