Board Certified Behavior Analyst
We are currently looking to hire one full-time and one part-time Applied Behavioral Analyst.
- Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Special Education, or related field (or other certification pathway accepted by BACB)
- BCBA required
- Evaluation of behavior needs, training and quality assurance
- BCBA Supervision
- Will consider candidates with BCBA with experience working with adolescent and adult populations
- 2 years’ experience working with individuals with intellectual disabilities, experience with adults preferred
- Must be flexible with strong communication skills and the ability to work within a variety of environments (residential, classroom, day training, and community work settings)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
We are looking to hire a full time Professional Recruiter with experience in the healthcare field. As Misericordia Home continues to seek out and hire talented employees to meet current needs, we will also be expanding in the future. The talents of an experienced Professional Recruiter will be central to the success of our mission and growth. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, organized and outgoing individual who possesses experience with both recruitment and healthcare.
The Professional Recruiter will work with all departments on campus while serving as our representative in all outreach efforts (universities, parishes, community agencies, CNA and Nursing Programs, job boards, advertising and social media) by recruiting and connecting with applicants and candidates considering a career with our organization. The Professional Recruiter must be driven, creative, and have strong “people skills” in order to be successful in this role and effectively impact the hiring needs of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience and knowledge of working in healthcare and/or IDD/DD field.
- Must have at least 2 years recruiting experience consisting of both front line/entry level positions as well as licensed professionals.
- Must have a proven history of high level professionalism and skilled management of all facets of recruitment.
- Must be highly self-motivated while performing duties with accuracy and efficiency
- Experience with branding and advertising (preferred)
- Excellent computer skills required(all MS Office applications)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to build rapport quickly and easily
- Requires flexibility with scheduling; weekend availability as needed
- Valid Driver’s License REQUIRED
Multiple Full-time Housekeeper openings for the 7am-3 pm day shift.
Previous housekeeping experience required and availability to work weekends.
Housekeeper Pay Rate: 14.25 per hour (additional differential for working weekends)
1 immediate opening for full-time Kitchen Aide
Must have previous experience working in kitchen/restaurant environment.
Must have Driver’s License
Some flex hours are required
Pay Rate: $14.25 per hour (additional differential for working evenings and weekends)
1 full-time Receiving/Purchasing clerk opening
Able to lift 70 pounds in weight, work independently and perform strenuous labor
Perform all receiving duties at 2051 w Devon dock, including off-loading, checking in and routing items
Maintain files, vendor records and control over inventories in the Central Supply Room
Starting pay: $14.25 per hour
We have openings for LPN’s, RN’s and BSN’s on the day (7a-3p) evening (3p-11p) and overnight (11p-7a) shifts.
Our nurses assist with med pass, medical clinics, medical assessment/evaluation of residents and treatment as needed.
Nurses work as part of our incredible medical team to ensure the best medical care possible.
We are open to hiring new graduates!
Click here to fill out the Application for Employment ONLINE
Contact email@example.com for salary information