Multiple full-time DT DSP openings for our Developmental Training program.
The DT DSP must have at least 1 year of experience working with individuals who have developmental or intellectual disabilities.
The DT DSP must successfully complete 5 weeks of paid training upon hire.
The position is Monday through Friday only hours are either 8am-4pm, 9a-5p or 9a-3p.
One full-time housekeeping opening for the 7am-3 pm day shift.
Previous housekeeping experience required and availability to work weekends.
Housekeeper Pay Rate: 14.25 per hour (additional differential for working weekends)
Community Day Services (CDS) Instructor
We have one full time opening for a Community Day Services (CDS) Instructor in our McAuley Home. The McAuley home is our skilled nursing facility where you will work with both children and adults who have complex physical and medical needs.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with persons with Developmental disabilities
- Experience working with residents with complex medical needs preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required – preferably in human services or another related field including but not limited to sociology, special education, rehabilitation counseling or psychology
- Demonstrated leadership ability and ability to work well with a team
- Committed to ensuring the rights and highest quality of life of our residents
- Work 6am-2pm (direct care may be required at the beginning of the shift)
- Must be reliable, flexible and punctual
- Ability to meet the essential functions of the CDS Instructor Position
Seasonal Bakery Workers
Our Hearts & Flour Bakery packaging department is hiring seasonal/temporary staff for part-time or full-time positions. You must be available a minimum of 3 days a week, and to work a minimum shift of 4 hours.
Employment runs October 30th-December 23rd.
You'll help prepare and ship our bakery goods throughout Chicago and beyond.
Responsibilities vary, but all positions require lifting 40+ lbs and willingness to work weekends.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst
We are currently looking to hire one full-time and one part-time Applied Behavioral Analyst.
- Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Special Education, or related field (or other certification pathway accepted by BACB)
- BCBA required
- Evaluation of behavior needs, training and quality assurance
- BCBA Supervision
- Will consider candidates with BCBA with experience working with adolescent and adult populations
- 2 years’ experience working with individuals with intellectual disabilities, experience with adults preferred
- Must be flexible with strong communication skills and the ability to work within a variety of environments (residential, classroom, day training, and community work settings)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
Human Resources Business Partner
The Human Resources Business Partner will be responsible for implementing new and improved Human Resources processes relating to the overall employee experience and determining appropriate actions to improve employee satisfaction, advancement and retention. The individual will provide support and communications to Misericordia including administering employment policies and practices, researching and/or investigating concerns and making recommendations that promote positive employee relations.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or a related field required. Masters degree preferred.
- 5+ years of employee relations experience required.
- 3+ years of related diversity and inclusion experience required.
- ADP WorkForce Now experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office suite experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly confidential data with integrity and professionalism.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to represent Misericordia to outside contacts.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills required.
- Highly adaptable and flexible – able to navigate competing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Internal Title: Employee Relations Director
Participates in the development and implementation of education programs for staff, residents and families that support Misericordia's commitment to personal and professional growth. Maintains and implements the DSP (Direct Support Person) Training Program, as well as a variety of Staff Development resources and training, in compliance with state and federal requirements. Works with the Staff Development Director, Staff Development Team and Administrative Team to develop, update and improve all Staff Development training.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required- must be eligible for the QIDP registry
- At least one year teaching experience -ability to comfortably teach large groups and individuals is required
- Two or more years direct care experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities (non-ambulatory & ambulatory, preferred) is required
- Proven knowledge of DSP duties and superior competency in all DSP skills
- Ability to work flexible hours based on training needs
- Additional qualifications provided upon inquiry
We have openings for LPN’s, RN’s and BSN’s on the day (7a-3p) evening (3p-11p) and overnight (11p-7a) shifts.
Our nurses assist with med pass, medical clinics, medical assessment/evaluation of residents and treatment as needed.
Nurses work as part of our incredible medical team to ensure the best medical care possible.
We are open to hiring new graduates!
Click here to fill out the Application for Employment ONLINE
Contact email@example.com for salary information