One full-time Housekeeper opening for the 7am-3 pm day shift.
Previous housekeeping experience required and availability to work weekends.
Housekeeper Pay Rate: 14.25 per hour (additional differential for working weekends)
1 full-time Receiving/Purchasing clerk opening
Able to lift 70 pounds in weight, work independently and perform strenuous labor
Perform all receiving duties at 2051 w Devon dock, including off-loading, checking in and routing items
Maintain files, vendor records and control over inventories in the Central Supply Room
Starting pay: $14.25 per hour
1 immediate Full-time opening for a Kitchen Aide
Must have previous experience working in kitchen/restaurant environment.
Must have Driver’s License
Some flex hours are required
Pay Rate: $14.25 per hour (additional differential for working evenings and weekends)
Misericordia Hearts & Flour Bakery and Café Store Manager
Brand new opportunity and immediate need to hire a Store Manager for our newly built Hearts & Flour Bakery and Cafe in Rogers Park. We are looking to hire a creative, innovative and experienced store manager who will handle all aspects of the operation including oversight of our dedicated staff and resident workers.
- Must have 3-5 years of retail/customer service management experience
- Restaurant/drive-thru experience preferred
- Strong leadership, organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- HSD or GED required
- Full time hours with flex schedule consisting of early mornings, evenings and weekends
Community Day Services (CDS) Instructor
We have full time openings for Community Day Services (CDS) Instructors.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with persons with Developmental disabilities
- Bachelor’s degree required – preferably in human services or another related field including but not limited to sociology, special education, rehabilitation counseling or psychology
- Demonstrated leadership ability and ability to work well with a team
- Must be reliable, flexible and punctual
Community Day Services (CDS) DSP
We are currently looking to hire full-time DSPs to work in our Community Day Services programs. This position is Monday-Friday from 8AM-4PM.
- High School Diploma and/or GED
- This is an entry level position working directly with our residents. You do not need to have any previous experience in this field to be considered for this position.
- 5 weeks of full time paid training is provided and required to become certified as a DSP at Misericordia Home (regardless of previous training).
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Must meet federal (I9) and State requirements (i.e.: fingerprinting, background check, etc.)
AS A DSP YOU WILL:
- Help our residents with tasks throughout the day and provide direct care such as toileting, showering and feeding.
- Assist our residents with various recreational activities, programs and goals.
- Provide supervision and attention throughout the day to ensure the safety of residents.
- Be committed to providing the highest quality of life for our residents.
- Have a fulfilling and important job where you make a lasting impact on the lives of people with disabilities.
We have openings for LPN’s, RN’s and BSN’s on the day (7a-3p) evening (3p-11p) and overnight (11p-7a) shifts.
Our nurses assist with med pass, medical clinics, medical assessment/evaluation of residents and treatment as needed.
Nurses work as part of our incredible medical team to ensure the best medical care possible.
We are open to hiring new graduates!
Click here to fill out the Application for Employment ONLINE
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for salary information