Follow us on Facebook for more information and for weekly results!
Raffle is on hold for now. Congratulations to the lucky winner!
Queen of Hearts 50/50 Raffle Details
Weekly Raffle Drawing:
Drawings happen every Thursday, at 7 P.M., at Bruno’s Lounge until the Queen is drawn. Bruno’s Lounge is located at 6562 N Sheridan Rd. Chicago, IL 60626.
Click here to buy online or
Places to Buy Tickets:
6562 N Sheridan Rd, Chicago, IL 60626
Lizzie McNeill’s Irish Pub
400 N McClurg Ct, Chicago, IL 60611
Misericordia Greenhouse Inn Restaurant
6300 N Ridge Ave, Chicago, IL 60660
Tues. - Fri. 11:00 A.M. - 2:30 P.M.,
Sun. 9:30 A.M. - 2:30 P.M.
Misericordia Home (Ridge Reception)
6300 N Ridge Ave, Chicago, IL 60660
*Thurs. 4 P.M. - 6 P.M.
The Misericordia Sweetheart Shoppe
989 Waukegan Rd, Glenview, IL 60025
Tues. - Fri. 9 A.M. - 4 P.M., Sat. 8 A.M. - 2 P.M.
The Misericordia Twice Blest Thrift Shoppe
27 East Northwest Highway (in the Palatine Centre Shopping Plaza) Palatine, IL 60067
Mon. - Sat. 10 A.M. - 4 P.M.
Rules of the Game
All proceeds benefit Misericordia Heart of Mercy
- “The Queen of Hearts” is a progressive raffle.
- The first drawing will be Sunday, September 8th at Misericordia’s Family Fest. Only 1 ticket will be drawn each week. If the winner is not chosen on Sunday, September 8th each additional drawing will be held on Thursday at 7pm at Bruno’s Lounge, 6562 N. Sheridan Rd.
- Winner need not be present.
- When the drawing falls on a holiday, we will freeze the drawing until the following Thursday.
- Tickets are $5 a piece, cash purchase only, and you can buy an unlimited amount. Tickets can be purchased after the drawing up until the next drawing.
- All players must be 18 years old to play.
- 54 playing cards including two jokers are placed face down on a mounting board purchased from a certified gaming vendor; the cards are numbered one (1) through fifty-four (54) and are sealed to the board.
- Once a card is selected, it will be turned over with the card face up on the board. If the Queen of Hearts is not selected the game will rollover to the next week. After the drawing, all tickets for that week’s drawing will be destroyed.
- There can be only one name per ticket. Write your full name, just as it appears on your driver’s license or social security card, telephone number AND the number of the available card you’re requesting. Do not use nicknames, initials, group names or abbreviations as this could cause complications when collecting any winnings.
- If ticket is not filled out completely and correctly, or the handwriting is not legible, the tickets will be invalid and discarded. Name/address labels are allowed but must not exceed the size of the ticket. The winner must present the raffle ticket to claim the prize if they are the winner.
- If a person does not put a number on their ticket, the ticket will be thrown out and there will be an automatic rollover. No award money will be distributed.
- If a ticket is pulled and it has a number that has already been taken, the ticket will be thrown out and there will be an automatic rollover. No award money will be distributed.
- Should the raffle go the full 54 weeks and when we pull the last ticket it has an unavailable card number on it, we will pull another ticket.
- The total prize pool will continue to accumulate weekly until the Queen the Hearts is drawn. The jackpot amount, based on ticket sales, will be updated and displayed at Misericordia and Bruno’s Lounge. Updates will also be posted on Misericordia’s Facebook page.
- If the pot rolls over, you will need to renter the next week, if you want to win.
- The cap for this raffle will be a $4,000,000 pot, with a maximum payout of $2,000,000 going to the winner. All winnings over $600 are subject to taxes being removed.
- The ticket holder who selects the Queen of Hearts is the Grand Prize Winner and will be paid 50% of the pot. The other 50% will go to Misericordia Heart of Mercy.
- If a prize of greater than $5,000 is awarded, the winner will need to confirm their identity and Social Security Number by completing and signing an IRS Form W-2G. In addition, the IRS requires a withholding of 28% of the winnings less the amount of the wager. Winnings will not be distributed until the W-2G has been completed and signed. If a player is unwilling or unable to provide any of the listed, the prize money will revert to Misericordia Heart of Mercy. This may take up to two weeks.
- A winner cannot donate the prize without first taking ownership, which means the appropriate W-2G must be issued and the appropriate withholding taken. If a winner then wants to donate the prize he/she can do so. Tickets will be available for purchase at Misericordia (Tues. - Fri. 11:00am - 2:30pm, *Thurs. - 11:00am – 6:00pm, Sun. 9:30am - 2:30pm) and Bruno’s Lounge (Mon. - Fri. 9:00am - 2:00am, Sat. - 9:00am – 3:00am, Sun. - 11:00am - 2:00am). Ticket sales on drawing days will END at 6:45pm sharp at Bruno’s Lounge and all tickets must be placed in the drum by 6:50pm!! All tickets must be purchased on drawing days at Misericordia by closing.
- If you do not agree with the rules of the game for this Queen of Hearts game benefiting Misericordia, there is no obligation to play.
**Misericordia Heart of Mercy reserves the right to amend the rule as needed prior to any week’s drawing. Misericordia Heart of Mercy also retains the right to change the date of the drawing as needed.