DSP - Direct Service Professional
Yes, we are still interviewing and hiring for open positions!
Are you a hardworking, dependable, compassionate and motivated individual who is looking to make a lasting impact on the lives of others? Apply to start your career today! No experience is required, paid training provided!
- High School Diploma and/or GED
- This is an entry level position working directly with our residents. You do not need to have any previous experience in this field to be considered for this position.
- 5 weeks of full time paid training is provided and required to become certified as a DSP at Misericordia Home (regardless of previous training)
- You must be available to work weekends
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Must meet federal (I9) and State requirements (i.e.: fingerprinting, background check, etc.)
- As a DSP, you will help our residents with tasks throughout the day and provide direct care such as toileting, showering and feeding our residents.
- You will also assist our residents with various recreational activities, programs and goals.
- You will provide supervision and attention throughout the day to ensure the safety of residents.
- As a DSP at Misericordia, you must be committed to providing the highest quality of life for our residents.
- We are hiring for full-time and part-time for the day (7a-3p), evening (3p-11p) and overnight (11p-7a) shifts. Our greatest need is for our evening and overnight shifts.
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement after working with us for one year
- Many opportunities for growth throughout the company
Misericordia Home is taking every measure to ensure the safety and well-being of both our staff and residents during the time of COVID-19. This includes enhanced cleaning practices and universal masking. We have an appropriate amount of PPE's to meet all of the guidelines set forth by CDC.
Click here to fill out the Application for Employment ONLINE
-Opportunities For Growth
-DSP Professionalism classes
-Management training classes(upon promotion)
-QIDP training(upon promotion)